1 Feb 2022Year 6 - Visit to Parliament House
8 Feb 2022Safer Internet Day Events
11 Feb 2022School closes for Half-Term break (3.20pm)
14 Feb 2022to
18 Feb 2022Half-Term Holidays
21 Feb 2022INSET DAY - School Closed to pupils
22 Feb 2022Pupils return for second half of term (8.50am)
28 Feb 2022to
4 Mar 2022Book Week Celebrations
Adding dates to your calendar
Subscribing via Outlook
Follow the relevant instructions below, using the feed address http://www.beaconsfieldprimary.org.uk/ical.ics
- Outlook Office (desktop) (section: Add internet calendars)
- Outlook.com (section: Subscribe to a calendar)
- Outlook via a web browser (section: Subscribe to a calendar)
Subscribing via Google
- On your computer, open Google Calendar
- On the left, next to "Other calendars" click 'Add' followed by 'From URL'.
- Click this button to copy the feed address to your clipboard and paste it into the 'URL of calendar' field
- Click 'Add calendar'. The calendar will appear on the left side under "Other calendars"
It might take up to 12 hours for changes to show in your Google Calendar.
Subscribing via iPhone
- Click this link and click 'Subscribe' in the popup message