The purpose of Beaconsfield Primary School is to educate children to the highest possible standards through high expectations of the school community.
We see Beaconsfield Primary School as a community school where:
- Governors, teachers, parents and pupils work enthusiastically and co-operatively;
- All members of the school community feel secure and confident, strengthened by their spiritual and moral beliefs;
- Our children grow up to be responsible citizens who are morally aware of the world around them;
- All pupils are able to develop their enquiring minds to the fullest and cultivate their appreciation of the world around them;
- All pupils are literate, numerate and apply themselves to solving their problems;
- Individual circumstances are acknowledged, accommodated and specific needs met;
- High expectations are reflected in ever improving performance;
- The whole school community and neighbourhood are committed to enhancing the learning environment for all;
- Pupils are prepared to contribute fully to society at large as responsible citizens.