Supportive Action for Families in Ealing (SAFE)
Family life is not always easy. When difficulties and problems come up and you need someone to understand your situation and offer you help and support – get in touch with SAFE.
SAFE can give you information and advice and help you to access the appropriate services and support to help before a manageable problem becomes bigger and more difficult to resolve.
The SAFE team is made up of psychologists, therapists, counsellors, pupil/ school workers, family workers and other experts. They also have links with other support groups and services in Ealing to ensure you are given support within your community and the area where you live.
Below are just a few examples of situations they can help with:
- If you are worried about your child’s behaviour, or social and emotional wellbeing
- If you are dealing with a difficult time in your child’s life
- If your child is experimenting with drugs or alcohol
- If you are living with a difficult situation at home
- If you are struggling to cope with financial or relationship difficulties
- If you would like advice and parenting support
Self-referrals can be made by telephone on 020 8825 8000 or email ECIRS@ealing.gov.uk
Or in writing to:
Ealing Children's Integrated Response Service
2nd Floor blue area
14-16 Uxbridge Road, Ealing, W5 2HL
If at any time you are concerned about the safety and welfare of either a child within your family or any other child or young person – please contact the Ealing Children’s Integrated Response Service on 020 8825 8000.